You can claim your retirement savings when you resign, reach retirement, or are dismissed or retrenched. To claim your retirement savings, you must complete and return a withdrawal notification form to your HR department. It must be returned with the required supporting documents, such as proof of banking and your ID document. They will then sign it and send it to the fund administrator for processing.

Chat with us on WhatsApp 


For any further information, please log you query HERE.